Maintenance and maintenance and troubleshooting methods between fire pump and fire hydrant pump system
Dec 27, 2022
1. The fire water supply and fire hydrant system should have operating procedures for management, inspection and testing, and maintenance; and the system should be guaranteed to be in a quasi-working state. Maintenance management should be carried out according to the requirements in the table.
2. Maintenance and management personnel should master and be familiar with the principle, performance and operating procedures of the fire water supply system.
3. The maintenance and management of water sources shall comply with the following regulations:
(1) The pressure and water supply capacity of the municipal water supply network should be monitored every quarter;
(2) The normal water level, low water level, flood level, and low water level flow or water storage capacity of natural rivers and lakes and other surface water fire-fighting water sources should be tested once a year;
(3) The normal water level, minimum water level, maximum water level and water output of groundwater fire-fighting water sources such as wells should be measured once a year;
(4) The water level of fire-fighting water source facilities such as fire-fighting pools, high-level fire-fighting pools, and high-level fire-fighting water tanks should be tested once a month; the angle valves at both ends of the glass water level gauge of the fire-fighting pool (box) should be closed when the water level is not observed;
(5) In winter, the indoor temperature and water temperature of the fire-fighting water storage facilities should be tested every day. When freezing or the indoor temperature is lower than 5°C, measures should be taken to ensure that there is no freezing and the room temperature is not lower than 5°C.
4. The maintenance and management of water supply facilities such as fire pumps and pressure stabilizing pumps shall comply with the following regulations:
(1) The fire pump should be started manually once a month, and the power supply should be checked;
(2) The fire pump should be automatically started once a week to simulate the automatic control conditions of the fire pump, and the automatic inspection situation should be automatically recorded, and the inspection record should be recorded every month;
(3) Check and record the operation status of the pressure stabilizing pump on a daily basis, such as the pump stop and start pressure and the number of pump starts;
(4) The electric quantity of the starting battery of the diesel engine fire pump should be tested every day, the oil storage capacity of the oil storage tank should be checked every week, and the diesel engine fire pump should be manually started to run once a month;
Fire pump maintenance
1. Maintenance requirements
Check the pump room, heat dissipation and ventilation facilities, and shutters to ensure that the pump room has good heat dissipation conditions.
Check the fire pump system to ensure that all components of the pump are normal.
Check the opening status of each valve to ensure that all valves are in normal working condition.
Make sure that the water inlet and outlet pipes can work normally. Make sure that the power part is firmly connected to the water pump.
Make sure that all components of the controller can work normally.
Make sure the diesel engine system and components can work normally.
2. Maintenance content
Check the pump room, heat dissipation and ventilation facilities, and shutters every week to ensure that the pump room has good heat dissipation conditions. The common electric pump room is not lower than 4°C, and the diesel fire pump room is not lower than 2l°C.
Check the fire pump system every week to ensure that the pump set is in good condition.
Check the electrical control part every day, and require the control part to be in good condition.
Check the sealing condition of the pump group every day, and the horizontally installed fire pump will not drip more than one drop of water per second before it is put into operation.
When running the water pump every week, check whether the sealing ring of the water pump is firm and whether the water pump body is overheated.
When running the water pump every week, observe whether the flow rate of the water pump flow meter is 150% of the rated flow rate.